Hello Everyone and Welcome to our new website.
To find photographs I've taken at a recent event, click "Browse" above or scroll down to the "Photo Categories" section and enter the one listed for your type of sport or event. Once there, find your specific event and click on it's gallery to browse through the images. If you find a photo you'd like to purchase, simply click the "Buy" button above the picture and you can select from a variety of sizes & finishes. Please remember that every image is professionally adjusted for contrast and color prior to printing to ensure you get the best results possible!
Click "Contact Us" above or call me on my cell at 724-624-0636 if you have any questions or special requests.
CLICK ABOVE TO FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @SabSportsShotz
SPORTS OR SPECIAL EVENTS GALLERIES JUST ADDED!:
* New Brighton Area Recreation Commission Halloween 5K & Fun Walk held on 10.20.18 in New Brighton, PA.
* New Brighton Lions vs. Ellwood City held on 9.7.18 at Oak Hill Field in New Brighton, PA
SPORTS OR SPECIAL EVENTS GALLERIES COMING SOON!:
* New Brighton Lions vs. Mohawk HS held on 8.31.18 at Oak Hill Field in New Brighton, PA.
* New Brighton Lions vs. Rochester HS held on 8.24.18 at Rochester HS Field in Rochester, PA.
* Various New Brighton Marching Lion Pride performance photos from throughout Football Season (Pregame/Halftime)
If you have a sporting event, team or individual athlete you would like us to photograph or are interested in other photographic ideas such as Collages, Posters, Banners or digital images (player or team disc), please Email me or call me on my cell at 724-624-0636. While you are here, please be sure to browse around and check out my other galleries. In particular, check out my "Tribute to My Father" gallery. My Father, Pete Sabella, was an amazing news photographer for over 44 years and I'm trying to preserve some of his great work within that gallery. Check back often and please give a Thumbs up/Thumbs down to any photos you like/dislike as it helps me understand what folks like and to improve upon my skills.